Friday, December 08, 2006

True Blogger Disappointment

I'm so bummed. I had a perfect photo op and my hubby ERASED it.

It was in the shower. (Oh, you're getting excited now.)

Well, to be specific, it was written on the wall with dry-erase marker. (What, you don't keep a dry-erase in the shower??)

It started with an endearing note to my hubby before I left for a short trip. (As opposed to the usual half-finished grocery list scribbled on the wall....)

Then my brother wrote a note, "Please don't write things like this in the shower when I might be present and read it."

Then my sister wrote, "Yeah, seriously, ew."

Then someone who shall remain anonymous wrote, "Sex. Sex. Sex. Loud."

So what's the writing on your wall?

End of the Story.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a dry erase maker in your shower?

PSUMommy said...

I had the same first thought as m&co. lol...my 2nd thought was 'what a great idea!'

And then I started to giggle as I read what your family started to write. It's like bar bathroom graffiti, but better! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you noticed that.......

Homestead said...

What? You DON'T have a dry erase marker in the shower? How do you keep track of all your brilliant ideas and grocery lists? Where do you write reminders to your husband about Christmas parties??

Anonymous said...

You also write on your son, though. I'm still not sure how I feel about that........

SierraBella said...

No dry erase in the shower here.

Used to have two sets of magnetic alphabet letters on the fridge, and boy did that get creepy.