Friday, October 20, 2006

PT

"My son understood the concept of potty training instantly."

"Oh, that stuff about boys being harder to train than girls is hooey."

"I got him a toy he really wanted and then don't let him have it until he was trained.... it only took two days."

"I bought the singing potty. My son was trained and showing off his new "skills" in half a day."

"I just let him pee off the porch like daddy."

"Pull-Ups worked really well for me."

"Plain undies worked really well for me."

"Once he learned that being wet is uncomfortable he stopped peeing himself."

"I got him cute undies with Super Heroes on them."

These are all quotes by mothers-in-potty-training (MIPT's). Not THIS mother. But mothers. What I want to know is WHO is actually being TRAINED here.....



Potty Training Hazmat Status Day 8: Safe around the house and on short trips.... but don't plan a marathon project without first installing a Pull-Up..... and if he's playing hard or napping all bets are off.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we STILL aren't fully potty trained! You've got a long time till you start worrying.

Anonymous said...

If that's how you normally install the superhero undies, I think we may have ID'd the problem.......

PSUMommy said...

*grin*

Yeah, I potty-trained my daughter and have vowed that I will never, never NEVER potty-train a child again. They'll figure it out at some point.

Good luck in your newest adventure, though!