Thursday, October 05, 2006

ABC Meme

This is one of those things that goes around…..

Accent – None…. But for some reason my siblings & I slip into some sort of colloquial Rez/Canuk thing when we are together. Have you ever heard gulla? Like that.

Booze of choice – Vodka & grapefruit. Whisky & 7up. Red wine. Good beer. Red beer. Gin & tonic. The occassional margarita.

Chore I hate – Cleaning the floors.

Dog or cat – I have a dog who has a cat.

Essential electronics – ipod.

Favorite cologne – wildfires & chainsaw gas.

Gold or silver? – white gold.

Hometown – The Hi-Line, Montana.

Insomnia? – No.

Job title – Other Duties As Assigned.

Kids – two… and a very spoiled dog.

Living arrangement – House in a ‘burb….. although the insurance company defines us as a “small farm.”

Most admired trait – I think I’m freakin’ hilarious.

Number of sexual partners – at a time? Geez, just one…. But the dog likes to watch….

Overnight hospital stays – Uh, let me think…. My knee twice and my back once, and having kids…. That makes 5.

Phobias – I’m afraid I’ll jump off of high things.

Quote – “I’m going to go clorox my frontal lobe now…”

Religion – Catholic. Catholic. Catholic.

Siblings – 2. One gorgeous sister and one dorky brother…. Although we all know he’s just a half-sibling…. Talk to the UPS man about that…..

Time I wake up – 2 seconds after the baby starts snorting.

Unusual talent – I can’t talk about that… my brother reads this blog.

Vegetable I refuse to eat – I don’t really like cabbage.

Worst habit – Talking too much.

X-rays – Yes, and I can see through your clothes too….

Yummy foods I make – tacos, calzones & cinnamon rolls.

Zodiac sign – Virgo. ‘Splains a lot, doesn’t it??

2 comments:

LadyBug said...

"I’m afraid I’ll jump off of high things."

Step away from the ledge, Homestead.

PSUMommy said...

::covering self modestly:: Please! Control that x-ray vision!