Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Christmas is coming......

I'm ready to be done Christmas shopping.

In our little corner of the world lists are a NECESSITY. Seriously. If you don't give me a list, you won't get a present.... unless you are my brother..... then you are getting new Wranglers and a University of Montana Grizzlies sweatshirt.... (Don't worry.... I'm still patiently waiting for my 2005 Christmas present AND my 2004, 2005 & 2006 Birthday presents.....)

Dear Santa-

I'm asking for a popcorn popper, smartwool socks & a new pair of jeans. Hot Stuff wants a gun safe, pickup seat covers, reloading equipment & UnderArmor clothing..... no, what he really wants is Capital Sports gift certificates. Darling Girl wants long-sleeved onsies for under her overalls, a new daycare diaper bag, pampers & a helmet (life with a brother is rough.) Sweet Boy wants Bambi II, Lilo & Stitch, long underwear & lumber for the swingset. (Will a 2x4 fit in a stocking?? Stay tuned to find out....) We could also use an automatic starter for the pellet stove. Hot stuff gets lint roller refills every year from the cat..... clever little thing, and the dog, for some reason, gets him new dishrags every year.... a 3-pack. I can't explain it. Our pets know us so well.

No comments: