This is why I think Sierrabella (or anyone else interested…. But I need to approve of you first, sorry….) should move to Helena or Montana in general.
1. Housing prices are still fairly reasonable in Helena or the Flathead valley. (Getting pricey in Missoula & Bozeman.)
2. It really isn’t as hick as some people think.
3. It is much more hick than some people think.
4. We have an airport.
5. All those typical outdoorsy things….. biking, hiking, fly-fishing.
6. Some decent indoor things (get your mind out of the gutter) for cultural enjoyment.
7. Park Avenue Bakery
Reasons to stay away from Helena:
1. No sushi.
2. Really bad radio stations.
3. Loads and loads of new subdivisions in the valley.
4. We’re getting an IHOP.
5. Walmart: It’s not a store, it’s a lifestyle.
6. Those delightful winters.
7. We have a speed limit again and the tickets cost more than $5.
Other things to consider:
1. The smoking ban (depending on if you are for or against it) Smoking Ban
2. The governor The Guv