Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gun Control

For years I've resisted posting much of anything about guns or gun control.  But this one... this one you must see.  This is my bedside table.  Yes, I am armed.  But it is an "automatic" so you have to cock this weapon.... I kinda wish it was a revolver so I could just pull the trigger......

(Yes, it is for the damn cats that scritch and claw at the windows in the middle of the night.)


Yes, it really is 5:48 AM.  And, yes, I need to either get a new table or repaint this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come forward to us & get solution for your income problems ,(11557)
Complete Our 3 day work at home training course and be
placed in a work at home job, with a real company that
will earn you over $50,000 per year Guaranteed!
Earn up to $100,000 Per year from home
as a certified home worker for more details visit: (http://www.JobzInn.com)