Thursday, November 19, 2009

Make a list... but not that kind of list....

I just found out Dr. Oz has a tv show! I've only seen it once but I think he is so damn adorable. If I had a list, I'd put him on it. He's just so happy and perky.... and those adorable ears & eyebrows.

You know... a list. I used to date this guy who maintained a list. A list of people he could sleep with and I couldn't get mad about it. Do you see why we aren't dating anymore? I can't quite remember but I think his list had people on it like Halle Berry & Salma Hayek.... heck, Halle Berry might be on my list... but he took it all very seriously and was very intense about it (don't you think that would have been a clue? Why did I keep dating him?). And then he'd push me to put people on my list and I could never think of anyone... who wants to sleep with a celebrity? Talk about giving me a complex. So I'd come up with outrageous ideas (Peter Jennings & Bill Maher were both on my list) or I'd pick pro football players from teams he hated. And comedians.... Steven Wright, Howie Mandel & George Carlin all made the list at one time or another. Oh and Sesame Street characters... but not Bert or Ernie.... I'm still not sure what is going on between those two.

Ok. So who would be on your list at this point in your life? What about in the past? My, my but how we have changed....

2 comments:

SaraP said...

My current list includes Jon Stewart and Hugh Jackman...maybe Johnny Depp if he showered first. Matt Damon. Mark Wahlberg. Oh yeah.
My former list included Nikki Sixx (post-herion addiction of course), and if we're going way back, I'd say Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell. Heck, I'd still put Zack Morris on my list.
But never Peter Jennings.

I forgot the H said...

I just totally spelled my own name wrong.