Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

My son has learned to fib. He was sick last week and stayed home with daddy. This means movies all day and lunch on a tray in the living room..... that kind of sick. So this week he's been complaining of tummy troubles.... but as soon as I say, "Ok, you can stay home in bed but no tv....." he magically gets better.

The really funny one is when he uses one of MY lines on me. "Oh, mom, I ate too much and my tummy is over-full. I need to sit down and rest a minute."

I say that, oh, daily, these days.... it would be my baby-complaint of the day for today.... feeling either stuffed or starving. 10 bites of food and, if I don't stop eating, I will feel stuffed. But 15 minutes later I'm starving again. And, seriously, if that's my biggest complaint.... things are going well, right?

I did the glucola test. So I must be 26 weeks. I don't mind that orange drink stuff. It isn't bad. It isn't great.... but it isn't bad. I love the crazy baby antics from drinking that stuff... although I dread the sugar-crash a little while later. But I had a granola bar. I was ready. And I got pink coban wrap at the lab. Good times.

2 comments:

SarahP said...

With my first baby, I had a choice of orange or lemon-lime drink. I chose the lemon-lime, and it wasn't that terrible. I'm still a good 10 weeks out from the glucose test this time around. Good thing, too, because I just ate a giant bowl (okay, right from the carton) of Moose Tracks ice cream.

MeesheMama said...

I can't tell you how often K decides he's too full and has to "go and lay down for a couple minutes". Hilarious.

I can't believe you are 26 weeks already!