Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still trying to justify stimulating the economy

Go read SarahP's comment on the last post.

Ok, now stop laughing.

I sprained my ankle on February 6th.

How? Oh, I tried to stand up and rolled it. Then I was off balance and stepped on it and rolled it again.

It is now February 24th. I'm wearing "real shoes" for the first time.

Yes, I did get an xray. No, it isn't broken.

But it is still black and blue around my toes and on the outside of my foot.

Poor me.

The sprain (and the fact that I can't bend my foot to properly heel-toe when I walk) is making my back hurt.

Does this justify the purchase of a new mattress for our bed?

No?

A tempurpedic? One of those sleep number ones?

Help me out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say pregnancy justifys the new bed! Sleep number--hate to sleep anywhere but at home on mine. Dh bought our first one for me for valentine's day the year before we got married. We upgraded to a king before the boy was born, and gave the queen to the girl. Love my sleep number.

Anonymous said...

I got a pseudo-temperpedic for Christmas. Dig it. But Lindsay Wagner always seems to shame me into wanting to buy a sleep number.
*quietly stimulates*