Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meal Planning again

I did a three-meal wonder this weekend.

I gave in to my secret Costco desires and bought a bag of chicken tenders.

Hot ate two sandwiches from them cooked in the microwave before I pointed out it says on the bag in BIG LETTERS to NOT cook them in the microwave. They are raw. So far he isn't showing any outward symptoms of salmonella.

But anyway... back to my giant Costco bag of tenders.

First. I cooked a pan of them and have been eating them all week on salad mix (from Costco, of course) with cheddar cheese blocks, sliced almonds & ranch dressing. (A total Costco meal.... except the ranch dressing mix.... I would LOVE a Costco-sized tub or ranch dressing powder. Do they make that??)

Twosie. For dinner on Saturday night we had chicken tenders, salad & rice.

Three-fer. For dinner on Sunday we had leftover rice mixed with potatoes and topped with cheese and sliced meat.... just like the potato-rice bowls at Staggering Ox..... wow, I love those things. And I love their blue horsies dressing.

I also made mashed potatoes and burgers with the other potatoes and I'm planning a little fried rice for tonight.

I do love a meal plan.

1 comment:

kae said...

Of course Costco has a giant ranch dressing mix....Hidden Valley powder in the isle with the spices if my memory serves.