Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Because what would the weekend be without movies?

Night at the Museum. I will admit I don't usually like Ben Stiller. Sorry, I don't. But this movie was pretty cute and Sweet Boy absolutely loved it. And I'm all about movies we can watch as a family. And I don't care what you say.... my son is brilliant. At one point he looked at me and said, "Mom, does that dinosaur think he's a DOG???" Oh, we've been having fun with that the last few days... pretending we are dinosaur-dogs and dinosaur-cats and dinosaur-frogs... because, really, what is more fun than hopping around and roaring??

Deja vu. Denzel. Need I say more??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really dislike Ben Stiller. And also Robin Williams. But not museums!

M&Co. said...

I left in the middle of that movie. The BoyChild got tired and we decided to go read. The Hubs and the GirlChild loved it though. And I don't like Ben Stiller either.

And pics of the Sweet Girl and Boy have been few and far between lately!

Susie said...

We watched that over the weekend, too. We liked it a lot. Reminds me of a book that we read as a family, which I'll bet your littles will love in a couple years, "The Doll People." Dollhouse people come to life at night when everyone goes to sleep, and they go exploring.