Friday, September 29, 2006

Miss Seuser would be proud.....


The only reason I didn't have a perfect 4.0 in Junior High was Home Economics with Miss Seuser. (Side note: She later died from inhaling fumes from mixing cleaning chemicals.... something she always warned about....) Can you imagine why?

The photo doesn't do them justice... these were really beautiful calzones. I'm teaching my sister to make some simple recipes to impress her boyfriend. Hah!

For some reason my husband wasn't as impressed with these as he was with the chicken pot pie that said, "Go Steelers!"

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those look good,you should post the recipe

PSUMommy said...

Mmmmm...they look yummy!

Homestead said...

mary p- my sister read you comment and the jury is still out.... he does seem to have a nice butt... but he can be rather an ass at times too.....

tiffany- recipe? recipe? Oh, THAT'S what I forgot..... to use a recipe.

psumommy- they are yummy and EASY!!