Thursday, September 21, 2006

Eddie Bauer

Dear Eddie-

I love you. I forgive you for that, ahem, unfortunate incident with the ink tags. Remember? When the sales person left the ink tags on the cute vest & fleece jacket my mom got me for Christmas at the store in Spokane? And then when my mom calledthe store the sales person told her, well, basically, "tough bananas." And by the time we found a store with the same ink tag remover it was MONTHS later and I was WAY too pregant to wear the clothes..... and I said I would swear off your clothing forever.....well, I forgive you.

Why? What could change a mind as stubborn as mine?

Boot-cut, stretch, dark denim jeans.... size 10 long.

I would marry these jeans..... I sleep in them, they are so sexy and fit so well.....

And LONG. Almost too long. Really. Eddie, how could you? ALL of your jeans now have 2 inches more in the inseam and the Longs have 2 inches more than that..... I always thought I wanted MORE than 4 inches but, Eddie darling, you've prove to me it truly isn't the length but how you use it.....

I will admit I'm not as impressed with your "tall" pants.... they are longer in the legs but also longer in the rise.... and those of us with freak legs and short little tiny bodies just don't NEED that length in the rise.... but keep doing that thing you do with the "long pants" and we will continue to have a hot and torrid love affair.

Forever,
Homestead

No comments: