Monday, April 21, 2008

Netflix

After exhaustive research I have concluded it would do us right to get Netflix.

Game on.

Seriously... Elle can tell you how many, many months... dare I say YEARS... I've been contemplating this.

We watch a lot of movies.

We also watch a lot of tv series on dvd since we don't get much tv reception with our rabbit ears.

So I'm makin' the move.

Getting queue'd up.

Is anyone else bothered by the word "queue"??? Nope? Just me? Okey-dokey.

This is a lot of pressure.

I have to come up with a list of movies. And put them in order. Yikes.

Muppet Treasure Island is #1.

I'm not kidding.

So come on over... I have popcorn (air-popped... none of the chemical microwave stuff).... and I'll save you a spot on the comfy couch.

3 comments:

M&Co. said...

Uh...if you'll send me your e-mail, I'll send you an e-mail link so you can see my netflicks list. We saw Waterhorse this weekend. The BoyChild went, "eh" which for a five year old is a thumbs down. I thought it was kind of sweet but the BC thought it was slow.

Anonymous said...

across the universe, a must see!

Elle said...

It's about flippin' time . . . Aquaman, the complete animated series is on the top of our list . .. ooh, ooh . . and this means you can catch up on Grey's Anatomy so we can secretly covet McDreamy TOGETHER . . and don't forget to get Nip/Tuck for some after-the-kids-bedtime trash . . . ooh, ooh ... and The Gilmore Girls -- must see . . . a glimpse of my mother in law .. ooh, ooh ... and, and, and.... let me help you build your queue.