Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Me-ology

Elle did it so I'm doing it.

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Caesar from Costco. Or balsamic, olive oil & a little dijon (also, interestingly, all from Costco....)

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Um. Brewhouse? I haven't been out in so long..... It is not, in spite of what my children believe, Applebee's.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Costco. Or Cafe Zydeco.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? pizza or bean and cheese burritos

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Double Mushroom, cheese, just a tiny bit of sauce

How many televisions are in your house? 2 but only one actually works

What color cell phone do you have? Damn. Where IS my cell phone? It is darkish-redish.

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? ACL

What is the last heavy item you lifted? a futon mattress

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? yes

Have you ever fainted? yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Something besides mom??

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 2

Last person you talked to? Tuff

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Fall and also flower-planting

Holiday? Valentine's Day & Mother's Day & my birthday

Day of the week? Monday (what? It's my day off.)

Month? September

Color? Green

Drink? Water with no ice. Although margaritas sound good right now.

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? Yes

What are you listening to? A breast pump

Watching? Baseball

Worrying about? Money and remodeling

What's the last movie you saw? Duplicity

Do you smile often? Grinning like an idiot

If you could change your eye color what would it be? green

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Calm & Competence... oh and wireless speakers.

Can you do push-ups? I can.

Can you do a chin up? I doubt it. Please don't make me get up and try.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited.

Have you been in a Car wreck? no

Have you caused a Car wreck? no

Do you have an accent? Redneckian

Last time you cried? I can't remember but I'm sure I'm blocking out crying from exhaustion in the last several months....

Plans tonight? Make a lovely soup-salad dinner, read books, prepare for tomorrow and do some work.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Not today anyway....

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Um. Yesterday... nothing. But this morning I bought crazy glue, kid coat hangers & a 2010 organizer.

Have you ever been given roses? Yes

Met someone who changed your life? Yes

For the better or worse?? Yes

How did you bring in the New Year? Firing automatic weapons

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Hell no.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes. And then I married him. And he gave me roses.

What songs do you sing in the shower? All of them.

Do you like to cuddle? Yes. Love it. On the couch. But I like to spread out a little when I sleep.

Have you held hands with someone today? Yes.

Who was the last person you took a picture of? The kids.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes... with vodka.

What is something your friends make fun of you for? My chronic need to make lists of things that don't really need to be on lists.

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Sometime around 1980. I don't like pbj.

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Probably nursing in my sleep.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Did I set the clocks in the bedroom for DST? How funny is it that my alarm is the sound of thunder? Who let the cats out of the bathroom? Who is making that noise? Is that the BABY tooting and grunting?

No comments: