Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Buy a Lotto Ticket

Been a heck of a few days.

Saturday.... the well died.
Sunday.... my cell phone hinge fell apart.
Monday... got property tax bill for Nov & May.
Tues....got new rates for 2010 from daycare.

Still waiting for the well repair bill.... it coulda been worse. No phrases like "cave in" or "pull the pump" were used. Turns out it was something we could have fixed ourselves had we known what was wrong.... needed a new control box. Welcome to the country.

1 comment:

SarahP said...

I hear ya--I've got a guy out at my house fixing the furnace as we speak. I hate having to pay them for the mileage to my house.
And just be glad you don't live in Bozeman or Kalispell for daycare rates. I'm talkin' upwards of $35 a day...and that's just the state reimbursement rates--providers often charge more. Makes me glad I'm here in the hillbilly east.
Welcome to the country, indeed.