Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday Stats: T minus 2 weeks....

Well, I gained another pound. I'm up 23 for the pregnancy, but only 3 for the month. Hooray for cooler weather and no swelling. Measuring 38 cm.

Did the internal exam & strep b test today.

Dilated to 2 cm & 30% effaced. This will be my last exam until my due date on the 12th unless I ask for one.... who in their right-mind would ASK for an exam??

So far here is what everyone is predicting...... I will remind ya'll there will be fabulous prizes for whoever comes the closest.....

KR: Boy, July 14, 8lbs 1oz.
One Crue Girl: Girl, July 15, 9lbs 4oz.
Susan: Girl, July 17, 6lbs, 8oz.

Me, I'll just be sitting here daydreaming about a Mother's ring with two diamonds (hey, something COULD happen before Friday).

6 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Ha! You might go before I do after all! It sounds like a great visit. I'm 2 days away from my due date and not effaced or dilated a bit as of 8 hours ago...

Anonymous said...

7/3/2006
Boy
7 pounds 6 ounces

Susan said...

Game on!

Really, I just want to know WHAT YOU'RE HAVING. Right now. It's killing me.

Thinking good labor and delivery thoughts for you!

LadyBug said...

Okay, I'm in.

I say....

Girl
8 lbs, 4 oz
July 10th

We didn't know what we were having (boy/girl) with either one of the girls, either. I love leaving that element of surprise. (We did find out with Big Boy, though. We'd already had ENOUGH of a surprise, just being pregnant.)

Anonymous said...

I just realized I totally wished a 9+ pounder on you! Sorry! But I still hope I win *snicker*.

LadyBug said...

Just checking on you, dear. Hope everything is well in your neck of the woods.